Thursday, March 26, 2009

3/25 Results

How did I do yesterday?
1. I had a great time at Home Depot. The guy who helped me was really thorough and I got all my questions answered. Great experience. It turns out I had my information wrong about the flooring, but he made me feel like a wonderful person anyway.
2. I didn’t paint upstairs. :< Ugh! But here’s why. I went to Dr. Cruel for a pre-op test, and she didn’t disappoint. (I should have set some intentions for something less grueling and more pain-free. My bad.) After the grueling Dr. Cruel, my body just wanted to sleep, and I let it! So the great upstairs-painting-experience will happen today!
3. This turned out interesting. Instead of Person A saying everything was easy, I found out that the job-load and job-expectation was reduced by 75%. That was terrific news!!!!

Score Card:
Great!! - 2/3; Failure - 1/3; Neutral - 0/3

No comments:

Post a Comment